This policy is valid from June 7, 2019.
I am participant in different affiliate programs and frequently use these links on my website. What this means for you, is that at no additional cost to yourself, I make a small commission off of your purchases through my links. That being said, I do not promote products that I have not personally used in my own life with positive results. You are under no obligation to make use of the links provided and not all links are affiliate links. We are not responsible for the actions of advertisers, sponsors, or affiliates. Any issues with products or services will need to be resolved directly with that advertiser, sponsor, or affiliate.
“Arielle Maddison is a participant in the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.ca.”
TERMS, CONDITIONS, COPYRIGHT, PERMISSIONS & COMMENTS
Your use of this website indicates your abidance and acceptance of the following:
(1) The opinions and ideas expressed on this blog/website are my own and do not represent the opinion of any entity of which I am now, have ever been, or will ever be affiliated with.
(2) Much of the information presented on www.AdventuresofArielle.com (articles, tips, advice, etc) is through trial-and-error and researching authentic websites. Methods described on this site may now be outdated due to changing legal systems, etc. The authors do take care to provide as up-to-date information as possible. Any action you take upon the information on this site is strictly at your own risk, we will not be liable for any damages or losses accrued as a result of using this website. You have free will. That being said, if you do notice information that is outdated or inaccurate, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will work to rectify the discrepancy as quickly as possible.
(3) The authors of this website assume no responsibility or liability for errors or omissions that occur in the content of this site. The information presented is on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness, availability, or timeliness and without any warranties, express or implied. Ultimately, this blog is for entertainment and general information purposes. The information presented is used at your own risk and www.AdventuresofArielle.com assumes no responsibility for the outcomes. Past performance does not predict future performance.
(4) We reserve the right to change the focus, direction or sell/shut down this blog at any given time. We reserve the right to change the Terms, Conditions, Copyrights, etc at any time. I assume no responsibility for damages ensuing from the website going down temporarily. In the event that the website goes down, I will work quickly to get it back up and running. The internet is a fickle friend.
(5) Certain links will take you away from www.AdventuresofArielle.com. We assume no responsibility or liability for the information provided on external websites.
(6) This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. The main purpose of this is to provide researched examples. We believe that this constitutes “fair use” of any such copyrighted materials as provided in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, information is to be distributed without profit for those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the information for research and educational purposes.
(6) Basic demographic information is collected through Google Analytics. Google analytics does provide resources for opting out of this data collection. This information is not collected for any purposes other than content performance through the use of Google Analytics cookies.
(7) Information on this website may be copied for personal use only. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise without the written permission of the author or without giving clear credit to www.AdventuresofArielle.com. Please do not remove any watermarks, crop, or edit any of the images without first obtaining written permission from me. Pinning is always welcomed and appreciated. Requests to the author and publisher for permission should be addressed to the following email: email@example.com.
(8) Any comments posted on this site must be respectful of others. Any comments which demonstrate hate, discrimination, or unkindness towards others may be deleted. Please keep comments relevant to the post. I do want to encourage an environment where readers feel safe sharing their opinions or questions. The views or opinions expressed by others in the comments section, do not necessarily represent the views of myself or other blog contributors.
Take Care and Happy Reading,