Welcome to the Adventures of Arielle Travel Resources page.
*This page may contain affiliates. For more information on what this means please read my disclaimers and policies page here.*
- All travel photos are my own, that I have taken with my Sony Alpha a6000, I love it because it is compact but powerful. It takes up very little room in my purse.
- Any other stock photos featured on my site come from Adobe Stock.
- For all photo editing, I use Lightroom CC. I access this and few other Adobe services through Adobe Cloud.
- I use Canva.com to create my Pinterest pins.
- CityPASS offer great deals on multiple attractions in a variety of different cities.Save 42% on San Francisco’s Muni and Cable Car rides plus admission to the 4 best attractions with CityPASS. Shop Now! I’ve used the one in San Fran and got to go to some museums that I never otherwise would have considered.
- Lonely Planet is my favourite for travel Ebooks. I just load them on my iPad and I am good to go for any trip. I’ve been relying on the Australia one a lot to find neat things to do.
- Trip Advisor is another site I rely on for travel bookings.
- Sky Scanner is my number one when it comes to finding flight deals.
- My other go-to for booking flights is Hopper.com. I love being able to see which dates are cheapest to fly.
- Intrepid Travel was who I booked my Egypt trip through. And to date, it is the best tour I have ever been on. The groups are small, which makes for a more intimate experience. Our guide was AMAZING. I cannot say enough good about him. I want to go back on an Intrepid Tour just to request Mohammed again. If I can rally and save up enough, I want to go to Antartica for my 30th birthday. I plan on using Intrepid again. But, my 30th birthday is rapidly approaching and Australia is rapidly eating my funds.
- For travel insurance, I always go with World Nomads.
- I always bring a re-usable, insulated water bottle with me. I’ve been actively trying to reduce my single use plastics.
- I am an avid walker and will walk anywhere that I can over driving. So, I always travel with solid walking shoes. Good quality shoes are one of the few clothing articles that I consider worth it to spend a lot of money.
- I recently bought a Kathmandu rain jacket and it has been the best rain coat I’ve ever owned.
- Dock & Bay makes the best microfibre beach towel that I have ever owned. The sand falls off of it and its huge!
- An Universal International Travel Power Adapter is a must for overseas travel. I prefer to shop for ones that have usb slots like this one does.
- My Osprey Packs Farpoint 70 backpack has seen me through many trip these last few years. I love the detachable backpack because it’s the perfect size for day trips.
- Camelbak offers great products such as water bottles and my hiking day bag. It has a built in water bag making it deal for long walks. Shop now
- When I first started blogging, shareasale.com was the first affiliate program I joined. They were very user friendly for a new blogger.
- Awin is a partner of Shareasale and they have even more resources to help you start your blog.
- Etsy offers logos, themes, and cute gifts for every new blogger.
- Blue Host is who I host my websites through. They provided me with great customer support throughout my blog name changes and my initial set up questions.
- Skillshare is where I’m learning Spanish. Plus, other miscellaneous things like web design and logos.
- Convertkit is great for newsletters. While they do cost, they offer great ways of dividing up mailing lists. I’ve also been making use of their tag features.
- My social media links are brought to you by Social Warfare. I like to use Social Warfare because I can customize the button colours to match my brand.
- Lately, I’ve been using Tailwind to help me schedule my own pins and to find new tribes to share them in.